Major Components that are evaluated in a professional home inspection
* Heating System
* Walls, Floors, and Ceilings
* Siding, Trim, Windows, and Storms
* Gutters and Downspouts
* Roof, Chimney, Flashing, and Valleys
* Driveways, Patios,and Decks
* Air conditioning Compressor
Why choose Inspect-All Home Consultants, Inc.?
* Family owned and operated business, taking pride in each and every home inspection performed
* An on-site written report is provided on all major components of the home
* All home inspectors are licensed in the State of Illnois and attend Continuing Education Courses
* Buyers and Sellers are educated in home construction and maintenance.
* Fully insured
* All Inspection procedures are performed in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI) and the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
Other Benefits of a Home inspection
Receive a feeling of security and peace of mind regarding the investment in your home or investment property
A professional home inspection will provide you with accurate and helpful information about your home before you sell it
Save time, money and reduce your liability by having a pre-sale home inspection
Clients are strongly encouraged to participate and be present at the inspection
"Educating our clients in home construction, and it's maintenance"